Strengthening your Aura
Taking care of your physical body:
Our physical bodies, emotional wellbeing & energy systems are interrelated & dependent on each other, to optimise our physical health & emotional wellbeing. Any change in one of these areas of our health will cause an impact or imbalance in the other systems. To ensure a strong healthy aura is maintained means that you also need to ensure that you look after your physical health.
TIPS FOR MAINTAING YOUR PHYSICAL HEALTH
- Drink plenty of spring or purified water each day.
- 6-8 glasses should be approximately your “normal” intake.
- This does not include tea / coffee / carbonated drinks or cordial.
- (Our physical bodies function more efficiently when they are well hydrated.)
- Get some exercise every day – even if it is a 10 minute walk in the fresh air.
- Regular exercise will help to keep your body in balance.
- Walking & exercising close to a large body of water such as the sea or a lake will be extra beneficial as the well oxygenated air will help to cleanse your aura.
- (Toning your physical body at the same time.)
- Dancing is a fantastic way of releasing all of your stresses / frustrations from the day & improves your flexibility & circulation...
- Include a variety of fresh fruit & vegetables in your diet (organic if possible.)
- Avoid highly processed or fatty foods.
- Where possible purchase & eat fruit & vegetables as close to the day they were picked as you are able to manage. – They start losing some of their vital energy as soon as they are harvested. (Purchase small amounts & eat within a few days.)
- Rest & relaxation are two vital elements to ensure a strong & healthy auric body.
- Fulfilling your work & family responsibilities will eventually take their toll on your physical, emotional, mental, spiritual & auric bodies.
- Do your best to get enough sleep every night.
- Where possible devote 30 minutes or more to relaxing in a way you enjoy.
- Drink alcohol in moderation.
- An excessive intake of alcohol will weaken the energy in your system & leave you feeling depleted (as well as dehydrated.)
- The use of recreational drugs will always weaken the energy system of the body – they are best avoided.
TAKING CARE OF YOUR EMOTIONAL / MENTAL HEALTH
Old hurts & unresolved emotional traumas leave an energy trace in your aura. Ensuring that you are emotionally health will help you to maintain a strong & clear aura. Holding onto negative emotions & spending a large portion of your time feeling fearful, jealous, or angry can alter the clarity & colour of your aura.
Seeking the services of a kinesiologist www.kerryheritage.com.auprofessional councillor, or a psychologist, who can help you to gain clarity into the areas of your life that are stressing you & causing you to feel ill at ease.
DEPRESSION for example is not just an emotional condition – it may also impact on your physical health.
It is important to seek immediate help if you feel that you are suffering from depression.
LOOK AT THE COMPANY YOU KEEP: if you fell that you are in a relationship where you are the only one “giving” but your time, love, appreciation is not returned, it is likely that the other person is “draining your energy.”
You may notice that you feel drained, depleted or lacking in energy when you spend time with this person.
All of these situations will cause an adverse reaction to your aura, and may cause it to be cloudy & not as strong as it should be. This will impact on your vitality & the energy that you have available to you on a daily basis.
You will benefit from taking the steps mentioned above to ensure a strong, positive & healthy aura. If you feel that after making the positive changes mentioned above that your aura is still not feeling as strong and vital as it should be seeing a Reiki practitioner www.kerryheritage.com.au may be able to clear any of the blockages that you may be experiencing.